CHQ's powerful extra-curricular management software simplifies the management of all school activity beyond the classroom, managing, monitoring and reporting on student participation in areas such as sport, drama and music. Our software integrates seamlessly with your school’s management information system (MIS), recording all attendances, absences and assessments and reporting back.
Worldwide, schools are enjoying the benefits that our extra-curricular management software brings to the overall management of the school, including:
- Reduced administration time
- Improved communication
- Connecting parents, pupils and teachers
- Increasing participation levels
- Improving the safeguarding of pupils
- Improving management information for the leadership team, whether for Ofsted or Independent Schools Inspectorate
Watch our short video 'Meet Mike' explaining how our software solution will directly benefit your school's extra-curricular management.
We are working with a growing number of independent and UK state schools - view our case studies here.
For a full discussion, please click here to arrange an on-line demonstration of the solution.
- 04/10/16 CHQ is now an iSAMS Enterprise partner - visit the new iSAMS marketplace to learn more about benefits for your school.
- 29/02/16 Please read our latest case study from GEMS Cambridge Abu Dhabi.
- 19/01/16 Please read our latest case study from Clapham Girls' Academy.
- 13/01/16 Please read our latest case study from Warwick Preparatory School.
- 12/11/15 Take a look at our new customer testimonials video on the case studies page.
- 10/09/15 Please read our latest case study from Brentford School for Girls.
- 09/09/15 CHQ now live in Clapton Girls Academy. Key amongst the drivers for the school deciding to procure CHQ software relate to driving up participation rates in extra-curricular activity and tracking for reporting purposes.
- 01/09/15 CHQ VAE is now accredited under Ormiston Academies Trust 'Trusted Trader' programme. OAT have launched this internally to all Academy Finance Directors and all the Principals.
- CHQ and SBS School Business Services are pleased to announce their partnership for UK state schools.
School Business Services is a leading global specialist in providing support services and products to the education sector
"We are delighted to be able to announce that we are now working with CHQ Group as a partner as this is a unique software platform in the UK and global schools market." - Mark Tadman, ICT and MIS Director SBS
"We wanted to work with SBS in recognition of their expertise as a UK specialist in providing consultancy and support in the areas of Finance, ICT and SIMS support services to the education sector. Both organisations are focused on driving efficiencies in schools to free up education staff to spend more time where it matters, so we share a common vision and see this partnership adding significant value to our mutual customers" - Richard Logan, CHQ Business Development Director
- CHQ now offers all clients a registration tool, that allows you to take attendance for all classes and activities on your mobile, tablet or laptop at no extra cost.